The Quail announced their selection of 2017 sponsors for the 15th annual The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering, which is slated to take place at the Quail Lodge & Golf Course in Carmel, California on Friday, August 18, 2017. The list of sponsors for this luxury automotive event, that will be presenting new as well as returning names, includes Burgess Yachts, Rolex Watch USA, Sentient Jet, Louis Roederer, Walter Leather Company, Cultures by Toni P. Ltd., and many other renowned luxury labels.
The Quail has wholly supported their partnership with the prominent automotive brands and luxury labels ever since the classic car event was first established in 2003. And to this day, with the 15th annual The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering just around the corner, the relationship between The Quail and its sponsors only continues to further strengthen and flourish through the years. For this year’s bolstered selection of partnerships, which includes additional travel, spirits, and fashion accessory sponsors, the luxury elements brought to the annual event and to the guests in attendance will not be anything shy of extraordinary. The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering has become an increasingly popular event to attend in the recent years, with its growing presence in the luxury industry as well as its influence in the automotive sector, the sponsorships spare no effort in gathering together the best of the motorsport and luxury lifestyle worlds to converge in one spectacular event.
The following lists the previously mentioned luxury fashion and lifestyle sponsors for The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering:
- Burgess Yachts – founded in 1975 by famed sailor Nigel Burgess, the global superyacht industry leader offers everything from charters and new yacht construction to yacht management for luxury yachts over 30 meters (1oo feet). In 2001, Burgess Yachts was the first yacht brokerage firm (being the world’s number one superyacht brokerage house) to be presented the esteemed Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
- Rolex Watch USA – has long been the Official Timepiece of The Quail since 2005 and has since then been the name behind the prestigious Rolex Circle of Champions, which also serves as the stage for the ‘Best in Show’ winners after being awarded with The Quail trophy for represented classes.
- Sentient Jet – an elite private aviation enterprise, offers on-demand jet charters and is the industry leader in providing superior service, safety and style.
- Louis Roederer – an exquisite producer of champagne based in Reims, France, and also remains one of the only independent, family-operated maisons de champagne.
- Walter Leather Company – a premier leather garment designer, also known for making the highest quality handmade leather products and uniquely-inspired pieces for over 20 years.
- Cultures by Toni P. Ltd. – a fine jewelry line with designs inspired by exotic cultures and travel destinations, primarily represents Asian countries in its design inspiration. Toni Patrizio (the company’s founder) personally explored these countries and cultures to reflect on her own collection that combines Asian artifacts with a New Age contemporary twist.
Ticketed guests for the event are given the chance to experience gourmet dishes in four pavilions themed after signature Peninsula Properties around the world, ranging from Carmel Valley, Beverly Hills, Paris, and China. For this year’s The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering, a new fifth culinary pavilion was added as an Italian tent sponsored by Pirelli along with a menu inspired by their limited-edition cookbook: Miles and Meals. The event will take place with a garden-party setting, offering guests an unrivaled ambiance for satiating their palate in award-winning wines & spirits, specialty cocktails, and an oyster & caviar bar, while also granting them a magnificent display of rare collectable cars from 10 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon.
All General Admission Tickets for The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering have already been sold out via a lottery system in February. Though, available tickets for the event are still obtainable such as the Charitable Patron Ticket for $2,500 and limited for only 150 guests as well as The Quail Helicopter Ticket for $6,000 inclusive of two tickets with just 9 pairs available. For any additional information on purchasing available tickets, please contact The Peninsula Signature Events at (831) 620-8879.
Follow The Quail: @TheQuailEvents.
For more information visit: SignatureEvents.Peninsula.com.